What To Do In Padang
What To Do In Padang- Padang is the biggest city along the Sumatera West Coast, and also the capital of West Sumatera Province. Padang City is the west gate of the Indian Ocean. It has 694, 96 km² of area large and geographically bordered directly with the sea and surrounded by the mountain until 1.853 meters above sea level of height. According to the last data in 2017, the resident of Padang City is around 927.168 of peoples. As I told earlier that its located bordered directly with the sea and surrounded by the mountain, surely we can imagine about the beauty of this city. It is meaning that Padang City is located in coastline but we do not need a long time to take the fresh air in the highland.
So let’s talk about what we can do in Padang City. Padang offering us many places and site that we could come, actually it is not a big and crowd city, but there is another thing to show us, such as the calmness, its shady, a lot of typical building everywhere which called as Rumah Gadang, with typical and unique roof design, Padang also called as the art and culture city based on its local wisdom and custom. Besides that, we can talk about its nature and another good destination, that among a lot of recommended place, I will give you some of them. Let’s take a look.
- Padang Beach, maybe it is the first place to go because of the located is on the edge of Padang City. This beach is never quite and always be crowded by the peoples, even at the night. There is something else that always be waited is the beautiful sunset.
- Siti Nurbaya Bridge, looks sweet with many boats under the bridge, it is always crowded in the afternoon until midnight.
- Air Manis Beach, this is a historical beach with the old story about the bad boy who hurting his mother, and at the end, he was cursed became the stone.
- Adityawarman Museum, Historical Museum with the name is taken from the name of One Great King whose lead this city hundred years ago.
- Sirandah Island, around two hours from Padang City, it is the place with clear blue water and nice white sands, snorkeling and diving are suitable to do here.
- Lembah Anai Waterfall, this is the cool waterfall located on the edge of the road, the water is cool and clear.
- Sumatera Barat Grand Mosque, this is one of the biggest and most beautiful mosque in the whole world, this is the main mosque in Padang City and West Sumatra Province, the construction was so unique and great.
So everyone, based on my reviews above, ensures we don’t need to be confused about what to do in Padang City due to many things you can do in many places. However, that is only a few good destinations besides another good place that deserve to come, another beautiful place would be shown soon, so keep follow my Artikel and see you again with more stunning destinations.